KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question

2 posters

Go down

Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question Empty Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question

Post by gluettke766 Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 pm

First off this is a great message board. Thanks to all who maintain and support it!

My question is, the SDP I am looking at has a threaded barrel. Is it possible to add a barrel extension at a later date?

I know the threads are there for a suppressor but I thought it would make the weapon more flexible if you could add a barrel extension.

Hope someone can tell me if anyone has thought about this as well.

gluettke766

Back to top Go down

Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question Empty Re: Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question

Post by Jedi380 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Do you mean attach something that makes the barrel effectively longer, with rifling? That doesn't work.
The threads are there for any "attachment" you want to use, such as a suppressor, muzzle break, flash hider... that kind of thing.

I have an SDP and enjoy it. It's easier to shoot if you learn how to use a sling with it, too.  ;)
Jedi380
Jedi380

Back to top Go down

Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question Empty Re: Looking at buying a Kriss Vector SDP and I have question

Post by gluettke766 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Thanks Jedi. I didn't even think about the rifling. It was just a thought.

Thanks again.

gluettke766

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down