KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New KRISS CRB FTF

+9
rpedro
starlifter
mambro
kriss45
AZ2000
Solscud007
bslepko
CatMostFeared
Mooky56
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New KRISS CRB FTF - Page 2 Empty Re: New KRISS CRB FTF

Post by Shaggs Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:44 pm

I have 3 different Glock 21 mags all new at same time as Kriss purchase. Ran different ammo each one. All 230gr ammo new casing no reload brass, no steel. They wouldn't eject and the bolt would already cycle... It's like the action is too fast, maybe em cause the spring is brand new?

Shaggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi380 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm

One small thing that might help with the recoil spring is to lock the bolt back and leave it for a week or two. That seems to soften them up a bit. Leave the magazines loaded too.

Good Luck with it, my SDP has been running fine.
Jedi380
Jedi380

Back to top Go down

New KRISS CRB FTF - Page 2 Empty Light primer strikes after upgraded parts to resolve it.

Post by ga.red.rider Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:57 pm

I bought my SDP in 2012  it had the light primer strike issue as well. Called Kriss and they had me send back  the upper and the bolt. They replaced both with new upgraded parts. The FTF issue went away for awhile then came back. Being the mechanical fella that I am, I firmly believe that the firing pin spring IS absorbing too much of the hammers energy creating the issue. I'm going to try to call Kriss and see if they offer a lighter spring for it. If not I'll get a standard replacement  just in case then shorten the one I have and test it. Except for this issue the gun has been a great shooter and a heck of a lot of fun.

ga.red.rider

Back to top Go down

Post by blizzardscout2 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 pm

I took my CRB to the range today that i received as a trade, 230 gr fmj light primer strikes almost every other round. It is an early model, mid 600 serial number with all original parts. Not happy about this.

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

Post by blizzardscout2 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:22 pm

I contacted KRISS this morning, they will look at it at a rate of $120 an hour plus parts. Lovely. I wonder if any other company would charge me to for this. I am not sure if I even want to send it in or just sell it to someone who will. Would any of you send it in? At this point I am not sure if it is worth the cost.

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2