KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!

3 posters

Go down

Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!  Empty Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!

Post by Dabaum_85 Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Good afternoon to Everyone!!
I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Seth and I have just picked up a brand new, unfired, pre-order Kriss Super V CRB/CO. I was lucky enough to find the 52nd one to EVER be available to the general public! I considered myself very lucky to find this BEAUTIFUL firearm and I can't wait to put the very first round through it. I have done tons of research on it, however I'm still full of questions and I look forward to getting to meet everyone here and seeing all of the wonderful things people have done with their Kriss's.

I tip my hat to you all and look forward to chatting with you and sharing in the vast knowledge pool that I'm sure this forum has plenty of.

Best regards to everyone,
-Seth Baum
Dabaum_85
Dabaum_85

Back to top Go down

Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!  Empty Re: Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!

Post by CatMostFeared Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome to the site enjoy and shoot em up welcome2
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!  Empty Re: Hello From McKinney Texas! New to the KRISS World!

Post by mambro Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 am

Well, not surprised to have another KRISS owner here from Texas, but I didn't figure on another one from McKinney! Welcome to the forum! welcome1
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabaum_85 Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 am

Thanks very much! I was quite surprised when I saw where you were from as well. I would love to get together some time and talk Kriss. I'm new to the Kriss world and would really appreciate your input on the Kriss I've picked up.
Dabaum_85
Dabaum_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down