KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can sit on our hands or?

3 posters

Go down

We can sit on our hands or? Empty We can sit on our hands or?

Post by AZ2000 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 am

This is one group who is starting the protests against gun bans, have no idea who they are, but if it get's gun owners out in mass who don't want to lose their guns, it's academic.

This is the group, http://gunappreciationday.com/articles/ ... iation-day

We need to start somewhere with something. Look how the libs do it, they start with a little brain rinse, then their people start following, because they need a cause to justify a life.

We have a cause we just need a date, well here are two of them, this and Feb. 8th at state capitals. So try and do both.

The time for sitting on our asses and grumbling isn't going to cut it, the politicians who are antigun, may have lost touch with reality and want to be part of their majority. We are the majority, the silent majority, it's time to show this force is awake and will roar. How, show up, power is in numbers even if nothing is said or done, they will know we are there and watching across the nation.

Some may say it won't effect me, I'm a hunter, research the proposals, if it has a mag you could get tagged. Got a scope, could be an add on that makes it a sniper rifle? IMO

AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

We can sit on our hands or? Empty Re: We can sit on our hands or?

Post by GTIguy315 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:48 pm

I live in NY and we've got big problems. The problems are a combination of things though, one being the fact that you can't even get people riled up on a forum DEDICATED TO GUNS. If we all contacted or legislators and made our voices heard, as loud and annoying as possible, I'm not sure wed have so many problems. Another problem is the insane amount of misinformation going around that is tailored to a specific agenda. Look at the FBI crime statistics, violent crime is down 50% in just over 10 years. How can that be ignored?? In 2011 out of 7xx homicides, something like 5 of those are with the evil ar15(5 times that amount are with bare hands/fists). How can THAT be ignored???? We have to question the motive of our government and do the best we can to keep them in check. I think if places like this can't get people together, then we will lose our rights and have no one to blame but ourselves. (End rant)

GTIguy315

Back to top Go down

Post by MKULTRA Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

I was unaware that gun ownership required me to lose my spine or the ability to have righteous anger.

MKULTRA

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ2000 Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:43 am

It only takes a few people to start the ball rolling, it also takes a lot of work once it starts to roll. But if it is a just cause and people agree, they will come and they will participate, you have to inform them how and where, but they will come.

Anyone in New York who wants to make a change or start a program can probably get some pointers from our group, http://www.azcdl.org/.

They have been quite successful in the 2nd amendment issues in Arizona and continue to grow in size, as the word begins to spread.

AZ
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum