KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRISS Vector Lights

+42
Dilligaf
5StarGeneral
kanewtervalve
Lhonskie
cb671
Streetsnake
pagarpar
forbyfor
patapp2024
TexasEagle
hot370z
Kiptroloxe
Jedi380
jsstritz
huffmaj3
afponiky
jetsaber
Kipp
Jbravo70
kovalser
Big Mac
deertrackdesign
superflytnt
GTIguy315
cafox
Antrax
nellattocs
Ezveedub
Xn0r
AZ2000
TXShooter
tangomike3
Brick Stone
Klickboom
dj_dub
pureporsche
nih
mambro
CanuckShooter
GlocksInMySocks
CatMostFeared
Solscud007
46 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

KRISS Vector Lights - Page 7 Empty Re: KRISS Vector Lights

Post by pagarpar Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 am

And the new EB1 uses the same pressure switch? Thanks! Smile Smile

pagarpar

Back to top Go down

KRISS Vector Lights - Page 7 Empty HELP!!!!

Post by Streetsnake Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:21 pm

[color=#ccffff]So I have both the UE07 assembly and the SR07 assembly. How do I get the tail switch off the back of the UE07?  I can't figure it out. Thx

Streetsnake

Back to top Go down

Post by huffmaj3 Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Just pull the tail cap off the switch and plug in sr07.

huffmaj3

Back to top Go down

Post by cb671 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 am

is there another place were we can order the light adaptor from instead of directly from KRISS?

cb671

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 am

Someone here was 3D printing them
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhonskie Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

hello, have question regarding flashlight adapter. AIM has an adapter that comes with a flashlight and made of aluminum alloy, was wondering if they have the same spec as the Kriss adapter that is made of polymer? helpme 

Lhonskie

Back to top Go down

Post by kanewtervalve Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:37 pm

cb671 wrote:is there another place were we can order the light adaptor from instead of directly from KRISS?
I bought the adapter and light from Amazon.com for $70
kanewtervalve
kanewtervalve

Back to top Go down

Post by 5StarGeneral Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:34 pm

kanewtervalve wrote:
cb671 wrote:is there another place were we can order the light adaptor from instead of directly from KRISS?
I bought the adapter and light from Amazon.com for $70

Do you have a link for the Amazon seller?

5StarGeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilligaf Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Long time listener, first time caller.  

I own a Kriss SBR that I acquired new this year.  I bought and just installed the surefire light kit (piecemeal from different sources - I didn't want the kit).  Reason being, number one, I wanted a surefire light that was better than the E1B or EB1.  

To dispell a few myths here.  

The Surefire switch model UE07 fits perfect through the slot in the upper receiver.  You just have to go at the correct angle.  And yes I did it without a scratch to the switch or grinding my $2,000 weapon.

Here's the switch:  http://www.amazon.com/Remote-Switch-Assembly-SureFire-ScoutLights/dp/B001V2Z4GG

Now, get the Kriss surefire light adapter.  You can get it directly from Kriss (I think their online store is down at the moment) or from retailers like this:  http://www.blacklabeltactical.com/firearms/kriss-vector-usa/kriss-vector-surefire-light-adaptor.html#.U-uJtWK9KSM

Finally, the light.  Skip the E1B and do yourself a favor.  Get the E1D LED Defender 300 lumens and fits perfectly in the slot throught the adapter and with the switch.  It's dual output with each press of the switch, but comes on full output with the first press each time, and that's what I like.  Here's one:  http://www.amazon.com/SureFire-E1D-Defender-Dual-Output-Flashlight/dp/B00JM6V9T4/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1407945349&sr=1-1&keywords=E1D+defender

Remember to disassemble the flashlight to remove the two-way pocket clip.  The body then slides into the adapter and the set screw secures on the flat piece where the clip used to be.  This is why you should choose a flashlight from surefire with an "E" in the name and a "1" (single cell) and with a removable clip.  Ideally with a bezel diameter of 1.00 inches and a length of 4.00 inches (specs of the E1B).   The 300 lumen E1D has a 1.125" bezel dia. and a length of 4.1".  It fits and looks great.  The only concern I have is will the suppressor of your choice fit in this configuration?  I don't know.  I certainly hope a difference of 0.125" wouldn't do it, but maybe it does.  If you don't plan to mount a supressor, this is a non issue.

A few points.  Maybe my Kriss SBR is an updated model because removing the dust cap for the flashlight housing is simple.  The set screw for the dust cap/adapter is forward of my front sight, so I didn't have to remove the front sight.

Also, on my foregrip - you know, the place where the remote switch velcros to - has a removable panel to reveal a perfectly recessed ans smooth home for the UE07 switch.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img540/6528/gWJHk6.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img743/8977/GTY05R.jpg

So total cost for a 300 lumen tactical and internal weaponlight for the kriss?  Adapter $35.  Switch $70.  Surefire E1D $168.
 TOTAL $273.  

Not bad considering the optics planet kit is $353 for all the above except a weak 120 lumen E1B.  I think.  Does it even come we the flashlight?

Anyway, hope this helps.  No mods to the weapon, all stock, 300 lumens.  Internal.  I like.

Last edited by Dilligaf on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added pics)

Dilligaf

Back to top Go down

Post by brandonryan Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:13 am

Thanks for the info Dilligaf

I just purchased what you recommended. I'm currently using a AAC TiRant45 Suppressor on my SBR kriss.

Ill post my findings if it all fits.

brandonryan

Back to top Go down

Post by PF29 Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Solscud007 wrote:So on the far extreme end of weapon mounted lights. I just got a SureFire Hellfighter. Iit is normally mounted onto 50 cal machine guns mounted onto a Humvee or helicopter.

Surely this is more than enough for the KRISS.

KRISS Vector Lights - Page 7 Dsc_0310
KRISS Vector Lights - Page 7 Dsc_0311

I heard they call that the Light of Allah in the sandbox. Any tango caught in its light usually sees the promised virgins after getting that spotlight on them.
PF29
PF29

Back to top Go down

KRISS Vector Lights - Page 7 Empty Question about possible Light

Post by ChristopherPhoenix Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 am

Hey there,

Ok so i have read through all of this thread to find out just what light i can use to put on a KRISS Vector SBR.

Now the KRISS has been around for awhile now and technology in flashlights have changed. Recently someone said to try using a Surefire E1D Defender at 300 Lumens. It has a 1.125" diameter bezel and is 4.25" long.

My question to you gents is would you think i could get away with using a Surefire E2D Defender at 500 Lumens. It has the same diameter of 1.125" on the bezel like the E1D, which i read STILL fits fine in the KRISS Adapter. But what i am worried about is the length of this flashlight as its 5.60" which is 1.35" longer than the E1D Defender at 4.25."

Would anyone be able to tell me how much space would fit in the top of the Upper after having the EU07 switch on it as well?

Future planning for my KRISS purchase btw, do not own one yet.

Thank you! Smile

ChristopherPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Megatron Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:32 pm

My AIM sports light finally ate it.  And Kriss-USA had the entire real EB1 kit on their site clearanced for $180 then another 10% off for fathersday with free shipping.  So I got it.  I bought those rails for the sides and used a manta switch mount on the left side so my thumb can press the pressure switch. check it out.

KRISS Vector Lights - Page 7 13493310

Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7