KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right hand mag release. The MagLev

+6
AZ2000
DemskeetSkeet
CatMostFeared
nih
Jedi380
Solscud007
10 posters

Go down

Right hand mag release. The MagLev - Page 2 Empty Re: Right hand mag release. The MagLev

Post by hydepark308 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Since this thread seemed to die somewhat, I ended up coming across a product being advertised by Ace1Arms, a Chinese airsoft company and talk about it in a different thread. If Solscud007 ever comes back around, I wanted to ask him if this was his product or did someone see what he did here and rip his idea off?
hydepark308
hydepark308

Back to top Go down

Right hand mag release. The MagLev - Page 2 Empty Re: Right hand mag release. The MagLev

Post by Solscud007 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Funny you should mention that. I saw it too. I noticed a lot of similarities in their description that mirror my ideas. Like the use of KWA mags and how it helps you with mag changes.

Anyway I spoke with them, they admitted to seeng my video. They are sending me a sample to test and evaluate on my real vector. I plan on ordering them for us if it is viable for the real Vector.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by hydepark308 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Can you also ask them what their price will be, and when / where they will be available? And it appears to me the mags KWA makes are dimensionally identical to the real deal, so I don't think there is even a question at this point as to the parts' viability? Sorry if I'm confused about. Here's their magazine:

Right hand mag release. The MagLev - Page 2 Kwa-ma10

And if they took your idea tell them to give you a case of the things for free!!! That seems unethical to me, but Chinese companies rarely resemble anything remotely ethical.

I think we should try to organize a group buy right here right now. Throw my name down at the top of that list, because I want one regardless.
hydepark308
hydepark308

Back to top Go down

Post by hydepark308 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 pm

I was contacted today by Ace1Arms and sent this link

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/shop/ace-1-arms-kriss-vector-right-hand-magazine-release-for-kwa-kriss-vector-p-10870.html?cPath=1_197_201

I will wait until tomorrow to order since I want to call and verify that it is in-stock. I'll follow up after and let you all know how it goes.
hydepark308
hydepark308

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Thu May 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Well mine is in the mail. If you wait, I will review it and let you know. The only concern is the aluminum they used. I dont foresee any issues. Especially since I swapped real polymer housings on my Airsoft Vector and it functions just fine.

Also I will be engraving them with KRISSTALK on them. Or Maglev haha. Oh and depending on the shipping, It will probably be cheaper than $41.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by hydepark308 Thu May 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Solscud, you're the man!  I am just getting off work so I wasn't able to get anything done today.  My bad.  

I'll await your review and since I've seen the AWESOME work you do with your laser engraver over on your Facebook page, I think that sounds perfect.  I like the idea of KRISSTALK alot, feels exclusive.  Also, I was just wondering what you meant about the aluminum?  Is the stuff they are using not as good?

I hope it's not just you, the real genius behind this whole thing, and me who are interested in this.  Either way I am still interested in whatever you come up with.

Also, I was wondering if I could ask you about that M1 Garand clip you laser engraved with the 30 ghost clip thing.  Any chance I could get a quote on doing a couple Pmags done up like that?  I literally lol'd when I saw that.
hydepark308
hydepark308

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Thu May 08, 2014 12:10 am

I started a new thread about the Ace 1 Arms mag release.

http://www.krisstalk.com/t1088-ace-1-arms-ambi-mag-release-review#8021
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down