Soon To Be Kriss Owner from VA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soon To Be Kriss Owner from VA

Post by low2high on Sun May 05, 2013 3:48 pm

So a couple months back I was in the market for a AR and could not find exactly what I wanted, and then the insanity began and figured I would just wait until things calmed down. Went ahead and picked up a new Quad and enjoyed the for the past couple months. My current collection consists of a Springfield XD 4" 45, a Springfield XDS, and a 1911. So over the past couple months I have been stockpiling 45 acp as I could get my hands on it, and now have close to 2000 rounds just waiting to go down range. Have not went shooting in a good time since my ammo was like gold to me, but now ready to get back to the range and figured what better way to motivate me then buying a new firearm. I have talked myself out of the AR as I do not want to stock multiple calibers so started to see what I could get my hands on in 45. Came across the Kriss, and now I am on the hunt. Seen a SDP at a local gun shop yesterday, but it was $2000 and thought that was a little high and wasn't what I was looking for so I passed on it. Have been trolling the internet in search and hope to have one in the next couple weeks. Will be reading everything I can on this forum, and hope to be shooting one soon!

low2high

Back to top Go down

Re: Soon To Be Kriss Owner from VA

Post by P149U3 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 am

Welcome welcome2 welcome1

Back to top Go down

Re: Soon To Be Kriss Owner from VA

Post by mambro on Tue May 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Welcome to the forum!

welcome1
mambro
MOD