WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

Post by hmdoc on Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 pm

I purchased both from the Vector Store and after opening and mounting once I have decided to go another route for a sling(im a lefty and it was in my way). Sling was 54.95 and pin was 37.95. I do not want to split, and will sell shipped for $85.

Email is the easiest way to reach me.
maddendoteric@gmaildotcom

remove the dots.

Thanks for looking,
hmdoc

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

Post by hmdoc on Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

price lowered to $75!!

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

Post by jetsaber on Fri May 24, 2013 12:22 am

can you supply some pics please
jetsaber

Back to top Go down

Post by hmdoc on Fri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

links to the items in the kriss store:

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessories/tactical-sling-no-pin.html

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessories/vector-quick-release-slingmount-pin-designed-to-replace-standard-folding-stock-pivot-pin-fits-any-h-k-35mmx7mm-pin-hole.html

I cant seem to get the cell phone pic I took to upload. If you email me I can forward you the picture of the sling and pin on my floor.

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by hmdoc on Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Sold Pending Funds

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum