KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

2 posters

Go down

WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin Empty WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

Post by hmdoc Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 pm

I purchased both from the Vector Store and after opening and mounting once I have decided to go another route for a sling(im a lefty and it was in my way). Sling was 54.95 and pin was 37.95. I do not want to split, and will sell shipped for $85.

Email is the easiest way to reach me.
maddendoteric@gmaildotcom

remove the dots.

Thanks for looking,
hmdoc

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin Empty Re: WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

Post by hmdoc Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

price lowered to $75!!

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin Empty Re: WTS: Kriss Vector Tactical Sling (no pin) and Vector Quick Release Slingmount Pin

Post by jetsaber Fri May 24, 2013 12:22 am

can you supply some pics please
jetsaber
jetsaber

Back to top Go down

Post by hmdoc Fri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

links to the items in the kriss store:

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessories/tactical-sling-no-pin.html

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessories/vector-quick-release-slingmount-pin-designed-to-replace-standard-folding-stock-pivot-pin-fits-any-h-k-35mmx7mm-pin-hole.html

I cant seem to get the cell phone pic I took to upload. If you email me I can forward you the picture of the sling and pin on my floor.

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by hmdoc Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Sold Pending Funds

hmdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down