KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings all..

3 posters

Go down

Greetings all.. Empty Greetings all..

Post by Hk_sg1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

I don't yet have a Kriss, but found this site while doing research. Hoping to learn as much as I can, and so far have not been disappointed. I am a little concerned over older reviews that weren't favorable regarding reliability and would like to find out from owners instead of people that tend to knock everything new.

Hk_sg1

Back to top Go down

Greetings all.. Empty Re: Greetings all..

Post by zerorice Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 am

I had one issue since I have started shooting it(SBR). This was related to the ammunition. As long as I used the recommended ammo, you are fine.been through about 1000 rounds maybe 1500, and haven't had a single problem. Hope you get one, they are very fun to shoot.

zerorice

Back to top Go down

Post by 3792leo Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Just purchased my Kriss Vector gen II SDP-SB Black and fired the first 250 rounds through it 2 days ago. Federal ball range ammo 230 grain. It ran flawlessly with a variety of different magazines, Korean KCI 27 rounders, Glock 21 12 rounder and the Kriss mag ex 25. The gun came extremely well lubed out of the box but I lubed it up even more before firing as recommended.
3792leo
3792leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum