KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9mm Kriss Vector CRB availability

3 posters

Go down

9mm Kriss Vector CRB availability Empty 9mm Kriss Vector CRB availability

Post by torrentuser Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 pm

I got word back from Kriss that the 9mm Enhanced CRBs are currently being manufactured. Also, distributors are taking orders and plan to start fulfilling them. Any news on availability time for the end-user customers? I am anxious to buy the first one. I'm watching this like a hawk.

torrentuser

Back to top Go down

9mm Kriss Vector CRB availability Empty Re: 9mm Kriss Vector CRB availability

Post by aragorn1 Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:55 pm

With all the problems associated with Kriss I'd not be so anxious to buy one so quickly. It's worse here in Canada, where the importer North Sylva, will have nothing to do with them after a sale. Got one.... been there, done that...
aragorn1
aragorn1

Back to top Go down

Post by blizzardscout2 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Did you end up sending your KRISS in? What issues did you have?

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

Post by aragorn1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:44 pm

I was about to send back, was having the FTF second last round issue, then luck had it that I discovered the problem and was able to remedy myself. My disdain comes from reading the forums here and my personal discussions with Kriss and the dealer in Canada. No one ever owned up to or admitted there was a problem, clearly many had problems with these firearms, more than I would consider normal. You know it's a well known issue when you go to the range and a complete stranger asks if you were "lucky enough to get one of the good ones". There was never any discussion of a refund only that If I wanted gun fixed, it would be gone for a "while" lol So since the Generation 2 is another experiment by Kriss I will definitely let someone else be the guinea pig....
aragorn1
aragorn1

Back to top Go down

Post by blizzardscout2 Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Yeah I feel the same way. I sent mine off after discussing the issues over the phone. They are not willing to admit there are problems, but when I asked them why they don't stand behind their product they were quick to correct me and said that if anything was wrong with the parts causing the problems they would remedy the issues free of charge (minus the fee to send it to them). I told them to call me to discuss any issues that they find and what they want to do to fix them. I am hoping that the problems will be resolved because I really like this platform and all I want is for it to run.

That said if the Gen 2 Vectors run well AND I have a good experience with their customer service getting my original vector running then I will buy another in 9mm. I hope KRISS is paying attention because I know a lot of guys who have considered buying one if it weren't for the problems and the perceived bad customer service. My experience may create a lot of new customers and I know I am not the only one.

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

Post by torrentuser Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Any news? Any sightings?

torrentuser

Back to top Go down

Post by torrentuser Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Rumors of a Gen3 to be announced at SHOT. Kriss is not producing anymore Gen2s.

torrentuser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down