KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRISS accessories and replacement parts

5 posters

Go down

KRISS accessories and replacement parts Empty KRISS accessories and replacement parts

Post by blacklabel Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Folding stock kits
- Replacement buffers
- Surefire flashlight kit
- Flashlight adapter
- G21 30Rnd Kits
- CAA vertical grips

PM me for a 10% KRISS Accessories Coupon for KRISSTalk members only BEFORE you place your order.
I didn't want to post it public since i just want to make this something for the board members.

I will also work special deals on all firearms under what is on our site, we pretty
much have access to everything so best thing to do is just PM and i'll get you a quote.
We do ammo, tannerite, and class III NFA items. the nice thing is flat rate shipping for however much you order
20 cases of ammo 9.99 shipping and that's it.

Our silencer section is in the works, we are SOT stamped but just haven't gotten around to putting
up all our products up there yet. So if you looking for a silencer let me know we have SWR, SilencerCo, YHM, Liberty, AAC, Gemtech.
Have some Osprey 45 on their way in about 2 weeks and their going quick.
blacklabel
blacklabel

http://www.blacklabeltactical.com

Back to top Go down

KRISS accessories and replacement parts Empty Re: KRISS accessories and replacement parts

Post by Solscud007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Looks like they are back in stock!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

KRISS accessories and replacement parts Empty Re: KRISS accessories and replacement parts

Post by Faustus Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 am

Yeah, and they only almost doubled their mag prices. Jeesh.

Faustus

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrob_872004 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 am

Faustus wrote:Yeah, and they only almost doubled their mag prices. Jeesh.

+1
bigrob_872004
bigrob_872004

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklabel Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 am

Ok first of i didn't double my prices, I added $20 bucks to the complete mag because some D-Bag bought 18 off me last batch turned around and sold them
for +50 bucks on ar15.com. Second, all you have to do is PM me and i add you to the Kriss Talk discount group and poof you get the discount. But PM me first and
don't just order. It doesn't work like that Smile Also two mag limit per person to avoid the reseller people.

You can't get mad at people for charging more, believe me it sucks as a gun owner, i know. But ammo and guns are just like gas, shit happens to hike the market price of it up over night.

Faustus wrote:Yeah, and they only almost doubled their mag prices. Jeesh.
blacklabel
blacklabel

http://www.blacklabeltactical.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faustus Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 am

I pm'd you for the members discount code but haven't heard back. Are you still offering it? I'd like to purchase 2 30rd mags...

Faustus

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldCoin Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 am

I'm way late on this pm, I need all the extras for my new sdp, krissusa kills you on shipping at full price, 10% accessory coupon would be nice b4 I order
6oldCoin
6oldCoin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down