KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from Missouri

3 posters

Go down

New from Missouri Empty New from Missouri

Post by Amsdorf Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 pm

New guy here from Saint Louis, Missouri area. I've been interested in the Kriss Vector for a long time, but then lost track of them, and recently discovered the civilian semi-auto versions. So, I'm looking into getting one, can't decide between the SBR or long barrel version. Also wondering how available they are, and how to get. Looking forward to learning what I can from this forum.

Amsdorf

https://www.youtube.com/ptmccain

Back to top Go down

New from Missouri Empty Re: New from Missouri

Post by TheStalker Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Amsdorf wrote:New guy here from Saint Louis, Missouri area. I've been interested in the Kriss Vector for a long time, but then lost track of them, and recently discovered the civilian semi-auto versions. So, I'm looking into getting one, can't decide between the SBR or long barrel version. Also wondering how available they are, and how to get. Looking forward to learning what I can from this forum.

welcome2

I just ordered the CRB. simply cuz I didn't want to wait 6+ months; especially with all the ban talk going on right now!

The KRISS dealer I used has a steady flow of them coming in constantly, and still keeps his prices below MSPR 10

Chris
TheStalker
TheStalker

Back to top Go down

New from Missouri Empty Re: New from Missouri

Post by CatMostFeared Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Welcome to the site
I have heard the wait is growing like 7-8 months but that could be rumor
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com