KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member

5 posters

Go down

Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member Empty Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member

Post by TexasEagle Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

Howdy all,
I'm a proud new Vector CRB owner - I just picked up my newest and most favorite carbine yesterday morning from my FFL and hit the range immediately thereafter. Once I got her cleaned and lubed per the manual I threw my Eotech EXPS on the rail and proceeded to put 200 rounds of Speer Lawman 230gr TMJ flawlessly down range. Man, what an awesome and accurate firearm this thing is. Not to mention that no one at the range had ever seen one in the flesh, and she created quite a buzz. Its fun to have the coolest toy at the playground!

I've been lurking around here for a while and picking up lots of valuable info from the members. This is an excellent resource for KRISS owners and fans. I'm looking forward to contributing to the Kriss Talk community.

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member Empty Re: Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member

Post by Solscud007 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 am

Welcome.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member Empty Re: Howdy from Texas - new KRISS owner and member

Post by AZ2000 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm

welcome1 welcome1 welcome1
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by buddybaja Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Welcome!! What part of Texas???

buddybaja

Back to top Go down

Post by mambro Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have another Texas member... Smile

welcome1
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

buddybaja wrote:Welcome!! What part of Texas???
I'm in Austin. Even though it's probably the most liberal city in the state, there still seems to be a decent gun culture here - or maybe it's just that I only hang out with gun guys lol.

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 pm

mambro wrote:Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have another Texas member... Smile

welcome1

Thanks mambro! Glad to be here as part of the Texas contingent. This is a great forum.

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Solscud007 wrote:Welcome.
Thanks Solscud. I've read a ton of your posts and watched your vids - great stuff! I'm thinking about a carbon fiber tube free float rail mod based on your mod concept. If I get time to do it I'll be sure and post pics.

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by buddybaja Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:22 am

I think we need to get a group of KRISS owners together here in Texas

buddybaja

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 pm

buddybaja wrote:I think we need to get a group of KRISS owners together here in Texas

^ YES

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by buddybaja Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Have a range day and bbq. Maybe set up a little friendly competition. Hmmm??? Lol

buddybaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down