KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just checked the ammo list... wtf

3 posters

Go down

just checked the ammo list... wtf Empty just checked the ammo list... wtf

Post by buddybaja Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:22 pm

So I have been trying to get some sort of response on my CRB as to when I can send it for the broken buffer and problem with the ejecting. I stated that I was using PMC per their site (I checked it a few days ago) I just checked it this morning and all of the sudden PMC is not on theor recommened list... STILL waiting on wether or not they can even look at my rifle. I have been super patient and it is just starting to get annoying.

buddybaja

Back to top Go down

just checked the ammo list... wtf Empty Re: just checked the ammo list... wtf

Post by P149U3 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:12 am

It is only a recommendation from Kriss to use that ammo but you can use what ever you like.
I use Winchester 45 auto 230 FMJ for target practice or Remington Golden Saber ACP 185 HP ammo only in my CRB. Mainly because I have yet to ever have any problems with it. I use PMC ammo for target practice with my pistol only never with my CRB but again it is just my preference in ammo.
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by mambro Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 am

buddybaja wrote:STILL waiting on wether or not they can even look at my rifle. I have been super patient and it is just starting to get annoying.
If you have not tried this, it sounds like it works better:

Jedi380 wrote:FYI: When I called the number in the manual for KRISS, it says to dial ext. 301 or 302. Both of those go straight to voice mail, and I did not get a reply from my message last week, or the email I sent them. This time I just pressed 1 for Customer Service, and she picked up right away.
(757) 821-1089 +1 and you might reach Victoria Wagner.

P149U3 wrote:It is only a recommendation from Kriss to use that ammo but you can use what ever you like.
With the noted exception of reloads, which will void your warranty. I know you both know the ammo list, but I'll post the link here for newer members that may find this thread and are not familiar with it.

http://www.kriss-usa.com/ressources/customer-service/ammunition-info

beers
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by P149U3 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am

Yeah I won't use reloads for sure.
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down