KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved

+4
CatMostFeared
ROLL
Kipp
onthecake
8 posters

Go down

Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved Empty Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved

Post by onthecake Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm

I have been trying for 2+ weeks to get Kriss customer service to generate me a quote to get my kriss converted to an SBR. I am now 19 emails and 3 phone calls in and the farthest I have gotten is a quote that I signed. I have had to explain what I want to do 3 separate times to the same person.

Repeated attempts to get them to take my damn money have failed. You cant talk to anyone there as they make you leave a voicemail which is never returned.

Is this typical of their customer service or did I try to do this during the perfect storm of the Great Gun buy of 2012 and SHOT show?

Does anyone have a better way to go about this? I am at the point now that I am going to just Form 1 it and install the damn stock myself and void the warranty.

Update:

I was contacted today by a rep from Kriss who apologized for the delay. He explained they have been slammed with orders and SHOT show. He got my information and I will be sending my Kriss in tomorrow for the SBR conversion.

Last edited by onthecake on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

onthecake

Back to top Go down

Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved Empty Re: Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved

Post by Kipp Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 am

In the past they have returned my emails within 24 hrs -- before the storm/shotshow
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved Empty Re: Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved

Post by ROLL Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm

When I have contacted them they have promptly called/emailed in the past.

ROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 am

KRISS USA has been ready for the shot show this week
And will be there until Friday we met with them took a lot pics
And asked a lot of question. One of the things I was told is that there going to improve customer service
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Customer Service Always this bad?? Resolved Empty Kriss Customer Service Rep

Post by Krisscs Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Guys, I want to apologize for the lack of customer service lately. We have seen a HUGE increase in phone calls to the point we cannot keep up. We are trying our very best to get to everyone. It has been a perfect storm of holidays, Trade shows, and the recent increase of firearms sales. We are not a huge opperation and typically only have 2 people answering phones (only 1 this week with shot show). The best way to get to us at this point will be email, either at n.ferros@kriss-usa.com or info@kriss-usa. If you could spread that as much as possible that would be incredibly helpful! And thanks again for everyones patience!

Nick Ferros
Kriss Customer Service

Krisscs

Back to top Go down

Post by onthecake Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks Nick for all your help.

onthecake

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks Nick for helping out
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papawheelie Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 am

I've had bad luck with Kriss customer service !  Sad 

Next time....I will ask to talk to Nick
papawheelie
papawheelie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 am

Supposedly the California office is heading customer service now. If you send me your info, I can forward it to my contacts there.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVILDG03 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 pm

I been dealing with them and they've been great not really happy with the turn around time they seem like they need to hire more help but they are good with comm
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down