KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone through a few thousand rounds with their Vector?

+7
zerofixer
Jedi380
CatMostFeared
Solscud007
AZ2000
Xn0r
GNice4U
11 posters

Go down

Anyone through a few thousand rounds with their Vector? - Page 2 Empty 33,500 rounds as of 8/5/14

Post by zerofixer Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm

I hit the 33k mark this past weekend I am now starting to have some issues with FTE and at times it will jamm with the fried case not leaving the ejection port and jamm backwards sometime I have to use my knife to get the case out, it is also starting to lightstrike as well. I called and talked to Charlie at Kriss USA as soon as there work load drops off in October I am going to drop my SBR off to have it upgraded, Lucky for me I live 1 mile from were the Kriss is made here in Va Beach. I have been there many times to see how things are made... Over the the past 5 years sense I had my SBR it has worked good but in the early days when I first got it I had a few issues with mine, it has been a fun weapon easy to handle and accurate but its not my go to gun anymore, I see many people on this forum having FTF's & FTE's, I would rather grab my Saiga 12 or my UZI, who knows I will see in October after I get it back and see how it runs or mabe the thrill is gone?

zerofixer

Back to top Go down